Wednesday, November 28, 2012

THANK YOU GRAMMY!

After being with us for a week and a half, I can't believe Grammy can still smile, let alone even be awake.  Each visit, she tells me she is going to relax and just enjoy the kids.  While she does spoil the kids NON-STOP...there is no relaxing when it comes to Grammy.  I was exhausted just watching her work.  Before heading back to Pittsburgh, I wanted to get a picture of Grammy and the girls.
  Teagan cooperated!
 Taya...for some reason refuses to get her picture taken!
 Even Teagan is wondering what the heck is Taya's problem???
 Teagan....couldn't smile any bigger for the picture!
Thanks to Grammy: our house is fully decorated... Christmas shopping is done... Christmas baking is done...Bart and I had many, many date nights...house is cleaned...refrigerator and pantry stocked...and most importantly the girls made PRECIOUS memories with their Grammy!  We can't wait to have Grammy and Grampy back in 4 short weeks!

No comments: