Friday, April 5, 2013

5 Years Ago Today

5 years ago today, I woke up to it pouring down rain outside, and I thought, 'Darn, it can't rain on my wedding day.' Well, it did rain...LOTS!  But from the pictures, it was hard to tell.

 We still managed to get in an outside ceremony.
 Minutes after this kiss, the rain came down in buckets!
 But the party went inside the tent...
 and we danced the night away!
 5 years later I'm still in love with my best friend.  We have two beautiful babies, and we are excited about the next chapter in our lives together!  While Bart is out of town for the celebration, he sent me these beautiful flowers!  Don't you love how I still have our wedding picture on my desk, 5 years later!!!
 Typically, I would yell at my husband for spending money on sending me flowers..but these are so beautiful there's nothing to say but I love you! 

No comments: