Sunday, September 15, 2013

Back Home and then Back on the Road

Daddy has been gone A LOT!  He was home for 48 hours, and spent some quality time with Taya at Marbles!
They played so hard take a look at Taya on the way home.
 Saturday afternoon, Taya had 2 birthday parties.  I took her to those parties as I thought Bart would rest, spend some time with Teagan, and pack for his next trip.  One party was at the pool, and the other was at a cool place called Play Nation.
When we got home from the parties, we realized daddy did not rest, but put up the trampoline!  Sunday morning, Bart was back on an airplane gone for more than a week...Taya came into my room by 7am ready to jump on the trampoline!
 We ended the weekend with a 3 mile jog.  The only way I can exercise with the two girls is Tegan goes in the jogger stroller, and Taya rides her bike.  It's an exhausting bike ride for her, but I convince her to keep going as a stop at the doughnut shop is part of the jog!

No comments: