Friday, January 24, 2014

Bargain Hunter

I'm all about a good sale, and there's a big consignment sale I go to twice a year to find some good deals.  This year, the girls needed nothing but clothes.  I promised myself, I would skip looking at all the toys, and I would instead go right to the clothes racks for Taya.  Well, that didn't go so well.  I spotted this great steal for Teagan, and I knew my baby girl just had to have it.  For 10 bucks, who could pass it up!
Then, I found this.  The girls love to pretend to go grocery shopping.  This cart is AMAZING!!!  It's a Barbie cart, and it has a grocery scanner, it talks to you, adds up all of your groceries, and even has a credit card swiper on it.  Plus it came with a buggy full of food.  
If you're wondering where Taya is...she's still sleeping.  The early bird get the worm in this household.
She needs some practice but not bad for 22 months!
Where are all the clothes???  Don't worry I got a big pile for Taya, so I did get at least what I went for...plus some.  

No comments: