Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter

Easter was always such a special time in my family as I still remember going to church with my mom to get our basket full of yummy food blessed before the big feast.  My mom always made everything homemade and whipped up a delicious meal.  Well, then there is me....I'm not good a whipping up anything in the kitchen, but at least I have those memories.  The girls blessed us this Easter by sleeping in!!!  Taya actually beat Teagan up, and I wouldn't let her see what the bunny brought until Teagan got up.
 When Taya got downstairs...she was super excited to see her Frozen surprise!
 It took some time for Teagan to realize the bunny came.
 It didn't take her long to find the chocolate.
 Then, the fun of finding all the eggs the bunny left for the girls.
Lots of goodies.
For dinner, we decided to have yet another party...this one an impromptu party where everyone just brought what they were going to make for dinner and we all shared.
 The kids just wanted to play...FROZEN.
Queen Elsa on the trampoline.
 

 Princess Anna's.

No comments: