We are back home after a wonderful week in Pittsburgh. We got to celebrate Father's Day early with my dad, and I'm so lucky to have him in our lives. I'm still his little girl, and his love continues with my two little girls. Taya had the choice to spend the day with me, or go with Grampy for the day. She picked Grampy, and off they went for hours and hours of fun. She came back from her day with Grampy, and she told me it was the best day yet! I LOVE YOU, my girls LOVE YOU, and we wish you all the wonderful things you deserve.
Now to the other great dad in our lives..BART! The girls ADORE him, and love spending time with their daddy. He is their rock and their world, and he adds all the adventure to their lives. No matter what the girls want him to do, he is ready for the fun.
He picked us up from the airport, and surprised us with flowers. Taya wanted to start the Father's Day celebration right away. She made this special card for him. Check out what she thinks about her daddy.
It's amazing what a 4 year old thinks! I personally like Taya's answer for, "What I love most about my daddy is..."
Thanks to Nana Gail the girls made this special stepping stone for Bart.
Taya made some other cute things for daddy.
She was pretty excited to give him this special gift.
A special key chain so he always has his girls close to him even when he's gone.
LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment