Today was Taya's 1st official day of kindergarten. She was super excited. Teagan was too. She got dressed and got her backpack ready as she thought she was going too.
I can't believe all the smiles.
Check out her backpack from her friend Alena.
I'll admit, I did.
My baby girl is growing up.
Grammy has never missed a 1st day of school. She was there when Taya started preschool., and now she walked Taya into her new school.
Teagan still thinks she is going.
I LOVE this picture!
Watch out world.
So the smiles...finally turned to tears when she realized I wasn't staying.
While she cried when I left, check out the picture her teacher sent me shortly after school started. She texted me that Taya was happy and having a blast.
Grammy picked Taya up from school, and Taya could not stop talking about what a great day she had. She loves her teacher, and told me she can't wait to go back. To celebrate the big milestone, Grammy and Grampy bought the girls something special.
It was such a generous gift to the girls, and the IPADS come at a perfect time as Teagan's IPAD finally bit the dust after taking a plunge in our neighborhood pond. The girls were so proud of their new IPADS, and couldn't thank Grammy and Grampy enough. It was such a special day, and I'm so glad my parents are here to enjoy it all. Grammy took Taya to karate after school, and it looks like someone else is ready to start karate too.
That's right...Teagan is officially potty trained. NO MORE DIAPERS!!!! I can't believe after 5 years, I'm done with diapers...plus I have a child in kindergarten. No wonder why I cried all day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment