Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fun Times

Life continues to be busy, and it seems that I get more and more behind on sharing our adventures.  So here are some highlight from the last week.  The girls celebrated a friend's birthday at a bounce house.
Sliding down together.
 Taya being silly.
 The kids have been soaking up every last bit of summer fun.
 Bart had a special day with Teagan, and guess where she wanted to go.
I made a visit to Taya's school for lunch.
 This past weekend Nana Gail took the girls, and Bart and I had a weekend to ourselves.  So Bart got his first pedicure.
 We ate lots of great food and yummy drinks.
 We even painted our kitchen!

 Nana Gail took the girls to a really cool rescue zoo.
 They went with Nana Gail's family, and as you can see they had a ball.

No comments: