Friday, October 18, 2013

NC State Fair

We went to opening day at the NC State Fair.  First up, animals.
Teagan really enjoyed the chickens.
Lots of things for the kids to do.
Ride time.
 Waving at Grammy.
 So happy.
Taya jumping around.
 Acting silly on the train.
 Game time.
Teagan wanted to win one of these...NOT HAPPENING!
More rides.
More games.
I could not believe Taya did this.
She was in there a long time!
But she loves every minute of it.
She came out and said she was exhausted!
Having a ball with Grammy.
 BIG slide.
 The Whip with mommy.
This girl rode non-stop.
 All that riding made for two tired little girls.
 Of course, we had to ride the pony.
 Teagan would not go near it...
 but Taya loved every moment.
 We ended the night with more food!
The girls had a ball, Grammy and I were exhausted...plus Grammy went broke, as I think the State Fair is
more expensive than going to Disney World!

No comments: