Bart just left for a long work trip, and it's just me and the girls. Shortly after he left, I got the girls in the car and headed to the gym. My car started dinging letting me know I had a flat tire! So at 5:50pm (10 minutes before the tire place closed) we arrived with desperate looks hoping they would fix my tire. Taya wanted to know why daddy let all the air out of the tire before he left town, and if we would have to walk home!
As I was taking a picture of Taya, Teagan spilled an entire bottle of orange juice on her that she insisted she could hold by herself. Off went her shirt/pants/even socks, and on went mommy's sweatshirt.
She thought it was pretty funny.
After I got Teagan cleaned up, I turned around to find Taya reading this!
After 20 LONG minutes of my kids acting CRAZY at the tire place, our car was done and I apologized to the manager for my wild kids. He said no worries, I have 7 kids, and you're 2 remind me of my 7!
It was now way past the kids dinner time, and Taya insisted we stop for pizza. This picture is a blur because my kids are a blur. They entertained the entire restaurant and not in a good way! One lady asked me if they always had this much energy. That was her nice way of saying, "Are they always this crazy?"
No comments:
Post a Comment