I've been behind on blogging as life is just really busy right now. So here is some of what we have been up to. Valentine's week we went to Chick Fil A, and the girls had fun decorating some Valentine cookies.
We played the Powerball hoping to win the big money....but no winner here.
Taya and her buddy Brooks go to Zumba once a week together. When they came out, it started snowing....they started acting crazy!
Silly kids!
After Zumba, Taya went out to dinner with the Parker Family...look who was there!
At Taya's school, they had a special day when I could come in and do some Valentine crafts with the kids.
I love seeing her have so much fun with all of her classmates.
With all of the snow days, the girls had fun hanging out with Nana Gail. One day they went to Pump It Up!
Of course, they had fun playing in the snow and clearing the driveway for me!
Despite the snow, Taya's karate continued.
We are DONE with winter...
we're ready for the sun!



No comments:
Post a Comment