Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bart woke up to a special surprise on Valentine's Day.  Balloons hanging all around the house.  He thought they were just for decorations, but the girls and I put something special in each one.
He had to pop each balloon to find a love note from us, and then some chocolate kisses!
Teagan thought the balloon popping was too loud, but they did love getting the chocolate!
 Taya had fun popping the balloons.
The girls made us special cards. (they were pouting in the video as I said no more candy!)
 Bart got the girls special gifts.
 I'm pretty proud of my gift for Bart!
 Bart also got me earrings, and then the real treat for us....Nana Gail and Papa Lloyd took the girls all weekend!  We met them at the movies, and off they went.  The girls had their first sleepover!
Bart and I enjoyed dinner...a movie...and we got to sleep in!  What a perfect Valentines Day!!!!

No comments: