Mother's Day started early with a trip to Taya's classroom for 'Muffins with Mom'. They made cute little key chains and magnets with these pictures.
Taya was so happy to see me.
She greeted me with a flower.
She showed me all of her artwork.
Saturday started with a soccer game. If you haven't realized yet, Teagan wants to do her own hair and pick out her own outfits, so there's no stopping her look!
She's the queen bee at soccer handing out snacks to all of the kids.
Taya has improved 100%. No longer does she just run round making it look like she is doing something, she actually goes after the ball.
Mother's Day morning, Teagan was ready to show off her surprises to me.
They made me some beautiful stepping stones.
It's rare to get a good picture of us three girls, but Bart captured a few.
Silly girls.
We went to my favorite pizza place for lunch and then to Monkey Joe's.
I was spoiled with so much love, and the only thing missing was my mom. I've missed too many Mother's Day with her, I wish we could be together so I could share this special day with her! She's my best friend, and is my rock through all of my ups and downs. She is the person I always call for advice, and the person I know who will always be there for me no matter what. She has dedicated her life to being the best mom! Next year....we will be together to celebrate this special day!!!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment