Tuesday, May 5, 2015

School Pictures Again!

Who knew they take school pictures twice a year!  I remember getting the notice about a 2nd picture day, but being so busy I forgot when the actual day was and really didn't care since she typically does not like school picture day.  So when Taya came home with all of these pictures...I was like what...I didn't order any.  Well now when you don't order upfront, they send home all the prints.  You take what you want and send the cash back. While I was absolutely amazed of how great the pictures are, I'm mortified what Taya is wearing.  Typically when I pay for the pictures up front, despite having an adorable outfit on, she is not smiling and looks like she is ready to punch the guy taking the picture.  Now that she is wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt, of course she looks awesome!  Oh well, at least she looks so cute even though her outfit isn't picture worthy.



No comments: