Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jamaican Getaway

 Where have we been???  On a special getaway to paradise.
 I got more sleep in one week in Jamaica than I have had in a month!  Every night we dressed up...watched the sunset...
 and just enjoyed the peace and quiet.
 During the day...
 we just sat on the beach....with drinks in our hands.
 We also enjoyed the beautiful turquoise water.
 Another beautiful sunset!


The last time we took this many pictures of just us...
 our honeymoon.
 Sushi in Jamaica!
 These peacocks were residents at our resort.
 So were hundreds of huge starfish.
 We had an amazing, relaxing time in Jamaica celebrating our 5-year wedding anniversary.
 It was the first time in a long time that it was just Bart and I enjoying each other.
While we were having fun in the sun...we owe a HUGE thank you to Grammy Sue, as she stayed with the girls and they all had a blast.

No comments: