Thursday, July 18, 2013

Guess Who Got a Haircut

I have only gotten Taya's hair cut once as she tells me she wants to have hair like Rapunzel.   It was getting a little shaggy, so I convinced her to get it trimmed.  Of course, she had to sit on my lap while getting it cut.

 She enjoyed the haircut.
 The lady even put pink glitter in her hair.
 I had no plans to get Teagan's haircut, but while Taya was getting her haircut, Tegan kept pulling at her hair.  I asked her if she wanted a haircut, and she climbed into the chair.
 So she got her 1st haircut!
 She sat all by herself.
 Between eating a lollipop and cookies, she was happy.
 She even let the woman dry her hair.
 Plus put a blue bow in it.
The girls really liked this place as after they got their haircuts, they got a prize!
They wanted to go out to eat...so we headed to Chick-fil-A
 My girl with an attitude.
The best way to end the day...ice cream!

No comments: