Teagan had her 1st dentist appointment. Unfortunately, I had to miss it due to work since I had to cover a last minute ice storm that decided to come our way. Thankfully, my parents are still in town and were able to take them. I was pretty worried for my parents...not because of Teagan...but Taya. Last time we went to the dentist...it was an all out scream fest, and I really don't think she ever even opened her mouth. But not this time. Taya wanted Teagan to go first...and look at the big girl.
My mom said Teagan never shed a tear, and that she was so good during the cleaning.
Oh no....now to Taya! Wait is that a smile I see???
Teagan was a good influence as my parents told me Taya was great too!
NO CAVITIES!!!
My parents must be rubbing off on my kids, as they told me the girls could not have been any better!
No comments:
Post a Comment