I'm exhausted just writing this as we were on the go all day Saturday. The girls got all dressed up for a birthday party.
I tried to get a good picture of the girls. This is about the best it gets as Teagan's smile needs work.
One more curtsy before we left for the party.
Owen was celebrating his 4th birthday...it was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Party!!! Check out that amazing cake.
We couldn't stay long at the party, because we had to run to Taya's first soccer game. Before we left the party, Taya had some fun with Ethan.
Soccer was a blur as we were late getting to the game. I didn't get any pictures as I was busy keeping Teagan off the field, but Taya played GREAT! After soccer, Taya and I went to a carnival where she will go to school next year. She played with lots of kids, and also made some art projects.
Then, we ended the night with a fire party at one of our neighbors. It was a gorgeous night, so they had a fire complete with s'mores...yum!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment