The adventure continued at Grandma and Grandpa Brodersen's. All the girls wanted to do was spend time with the horses.
Check out Taya with the baby horse, Bella.
I just couldn't stop taking pictures as I was so impressed with how comfortable the girls were with the horses. I was a little camera challenged during this trip because my universal lens on my camera broke. So I was stuck with my portrait lens, but I was still able to snag a few good shots.
I love Teagan's expression.
This horse is pregnant with another baby.
Taya really enjoyed this miniature pony, Cupcake.
Dancing with Cupcake.
Check out her feeding the horses out of her hand.
After spending a few days at the Brodersen's, we were off to our next stop...Camp Shamineau. Bart worked here at the camp for 8 years as an Adventure Director.
Checking out what would be the ice climbing tower in the winter. He built this years ago while at the camp.
The girls having fun on the low ropes course.
Swinging away.
Running off to find more fun.
We did a lot of walking, so Taya helped carry her sister.
Checking out the Nature Center.
YUM! Campfire doughnuts.
Some of Bart's friends who still work at the camp.
There's much more fun to come..stay tuned for the Brodersen Family Reunion!
No comments:
Post a Comment