Technically, it's her 2nd tooth, but I don't count the first one as that was yanked out of her mouth at just 2 years old at Monkey Joe's. But now she lost one of her bottom front teeth. It's been loose for a few weeks, and she kept wanting me to pull it out. I refused, and one night she called me up in her room at 11:00pm and said, "Mommy I think my tooth is coming out." It literally was just hanging there, and I told her to pull it out. She did!
She didn't want to leave it for the Tooth Fairy until she showed her tooth to Bart. Once Bart got home from a business trip, she was excited to leave her tooth for the Tooth Fairy.
Take a look at what she got. The Tooth Fairy even left some fairy dust on the money.
No comments:
Post a Comment