Monday, December 8, 2014

Life Changing Story

The best part of my job is all of the people I can help each day.  Back in May, I heard from a family who wanted me to get the word out about voting for them in a national contest to win a wheelchair accessible van.  They didn't win, but viewers responded to my story.  In the last 6 months, enough money was raised for them to get the van.  I took Taya with me to cover the story. She wanted to be my photographer!
The Mills seeing their new van for the first time.
 This van will be adapted to fit the two boys wheelchairs.
 The Mills so excited to get their van!
 Who knew it would only take six months to raise enough money for this van.
 Taya was super excited to be there.
 She enjoyed hanging with Jack and Luke.



It was so rewarding to see them drive away in their new van!

No comments: