Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Special Treat

Granmy and Grampy did something extra special for us.  They bought the girls an early Christmas presents.   FRONT ROW seats to Frozen on Ice!
 We were right on the ice in front of all of the action.
 Mickey and Minnie came out first.
 Then, the rest of the gang.
The girls faces were priceless.  It's hard to tell in the video how excited they were to see all of their friends.
Finally, the main attraction.  Anna and Elsa!
I actually wasn't filming when Elsa came right up to Taya and said hi, but I did catch Taya's excitement afterwards.
I took way too many pictures and video, but it was just amazing how close we were.
Anna also came up to Taya and said she liked her outfit. Of course, I missed that too!
The girls favorite song!  You could hear them signing along.
Could we get a better view?
Intermission fun!  The show was so great, even Bart liked it!
The 2 hour show kept their attention the whole time.
The girls were so excited to see it snow!

Holy scary monster!
Check out Teagan's funny faces back to the trolls!
More snow fun.
The girls loved to see it snow!
What an amazing experience for the girls.
THANK Grammy and Grampy!

No comments: