Nana Gail and her husband Papa Lloyd really spoiled us this Christmas! First, they took the girls the entire day for us. Bart dropped them off at 8am, and we never picked them up until after 9pm! Bart and I got to spend the entire day together with no interruptions. She wanted the girls to sleep over, but I would miss them too much. When we picked the girls up, check out all of the surprises they had for the girls.
This is not a good picture of PaPa Lloyd, but my phone died and I couldn't take any more. But Nana Gail and Lloyd spoiled us all. Besides all the gifts for the girls, they also got Bart and I some cool art for our yard. Plus, the best gift was giving us a day of just time together!!!
They LOVE the air hockey table.
Check out the spaceship.
No comments:
Post a Comment