Wow...my little bugger is 9 months old!
It's been a rough nine months for me, as while Teagan is a blast and full of energy...she is not a sleeper like Taya. Taya has always slept at least 12 hours straight....Teagan...at 9 months old...I'm lucky to be getting a combined total of 4 hours a sleep at night! The girl just loves to wake up at all hours. Trust me when I say that crying it out does not work for Teagan!
Oh well, as for 9 month milestones...she is walking everywhere. You'd think I would have video or pictures, but she is such a stinker that the minute I grab the camera to capture, she just smiles and sits right down until I stop filming her.
And you may wonder why she has a tooth brush....she's brushing her 1st tooth! It's not all the way through, but you can see the tip of it!
Her favorite word is of course...MAMA!!! She can also wave bye bye! Here's to hoping...her next milestone is sleeping through the night for many...many...many....nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment