Saturday, December 22, 2012

Our Christmas Card

For all of you who are wondering where is the Brodersen Christmas card this year, this is it.  This last month has been chaotic for me, and the Christmas cards are one of the things that did not make the list.
2012 has been a fantastic year for us.  Our family was completed with the addition of Teagan Lynn Brodersen on March 2, 2012. 
She came out of my belly moving and a shaking, and she hasn't sat still yet.  She is such a happy child, who doesn't require much sleep. (Which by the way is not a good thing.)  She is walking around everywhere trying to keep up with her big sister Taya. 
Speaking of Taya, Taya started preschool this year, and she loves her teacher and all of her classmates.  She is learning so much, and she makes us pretty masterpieces for our refrigerator.  
Bart is thriving at his job, and as you can see it takes him to odd places.
Unfortunately for us, he travels often.  It leaves us girls for some lonely nights and weekends, but when he is home he spends countless hours with the girls whose eyes light up the minute they see their daddy.  As for me, I feel like this last year has been a whirlwind.  My work has never been crazier.  For every problem I solve, I have 10 more waiting for me. 
The good news is that I love my job, and it has provided me with so many wonderful opportunities.  We had a big family vacation this year with my side of the family in Nags Head, NC.  My mom and her two sisters (and their husbands) treated us to a wonderful week at the beach.
We have been so blessed this year, and praise God everyday for our health.  We are looking forward to 2013 as we have taken on a major big adventure for our family, and we look forward to sharing the details later in 2013.  Until then, we wish you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
For those of you who you check the blog often, I thank you.  But I wanted to let you know, I'm taking a vacation from blogging.  While I enjoy sharing all of our special moments with each one of you, I need to take some time to enjoy my two girls, loving husband, and my parents who are coming down to our home to spend the holiday with us.   See you in 2013!

No comments: