Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Fun

We took Taya for a special treat, and we headed to Pullen Park for their Holiday Express.  We had to ride the trolley to get there.  It was her 1st time on a trolley, and she has already told me she wants to go again! 
 She ran right to the lion on the carousal.
Two silly kids sticking their tongues out at me.
 What a great picture!
 Click on this picture to see their awesome expressions.  Taya is loving how fast it's going, Bart...not so much!
 We could not believe it...BUT...Taya sat on Santa's lap.  When she was done, she said, "I did so great.  I did not cry!"  She told him exactly what she wanted.
 Taya made some special food that she will sprinkle on our yard for the reindeer on Christmas Eve.
 She also made a pretty ornament for our tree.
 The three of us on the train ride to see all of the lights.
 I had the camera on the wrong setting, but Taya was in awe over all of the colorful lights.
Thanks to Nana Gail, Teagan stayed at home all snug in her crib.

No comments: