Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Perfect Christmas Photo

I had these grand plans of taking the girls to get the "perfect" photo for our Christmas card this year.  Bart and I even decided to take a shower, and look somewhat decent so we could have a family photo for the card.  Before leaving for Portrait Innovations, I practiced posing with the girls.
 As you can see, I even went all out and got the girls matching dresses.

 The practice didn't go so well...as I couldn't get both girls to smile at the same time.
 Teagan finally smiled right before getting ready to go, but as you can see she only had one shoe on.  I wasn't worried, as I had faith we could get the "perfect" photo.
Well here is that "perfect" photo!  You ask, where is Taya?  The stubborn 3 year old refused to take any pictures.  I tried every trick in the book, and she would not budge.  She wouldn't take a photo for chocolate, a new barbie...even when I threatened no gifts from Santa...she just said OK.  We actually got a good photo of Bart, myself, and Teagan, but I thought, "How could I buy that since it only had Teagan and not Taya?  While we got many great pictures of Teagan, I only bought this one below...as I thought it was just adorable.  (Too bad you can't even see the special dress I got made for the girls!)
So if you're looking for that "perfect" Christmas card from us this year...I decided this was a sign that I had too much on my plate right now to send any.  So Merry Christmas from Bart, Diane...the cute as a button Teagan....and naughty Taya!

No comments: