We checked out a local festival that is just like a mini state fair...minus the HUGE crowds. First up...animals.
Both girls enjoyed playing in the corn.
I was shocked she actually sat down to do this.
That's me and Taya way up high. Considering I'm very afraid of heights this is pretty impressive Taya got me on this.
Waiting in line for the train.
I was pretty nervous to leave Teagan in there as Bart and I both thought she would climb right out while the train was going round and round...
but she stayed in...
and actually started to have fun!
She wanted to go again.
All 3 of us on the merry go around.
All smiles!
Taya could have gone on each ride over and over again...
she ran from each ride with a BIG smile on her face.
She wanted Daddy to go on the big slide with her.
Then, she ran into one of her classmates from school...Lincoln...he's up top with her in the orange shirt.
The both of them went down together...
and had a blast!
Game time.
Teagan said forget the fishing pole and just grab the fish.
Taya caught 3 at one time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment