Sunday, May 26, 2013

Strawberry Farm

It was a gorgeous Saturday so we headed to a strawberry farm that is literally less than 5 minutes from our home.
 The girls were excited when they spotted the strawberry patch.
 Ready to pick.
 I did not have to show either girl how to pick a strawberry...
 they both wasted no time picking away...
 and eating away!!!
 Teagan would pick one...and then eat it.
 Taya was excited to fill her bucket.
 Teagan also liked to pick a strawberry and share it with the person next to her.
 Taya still picking away...
 Teagan still eating away.
 Look at her full mouth.
 She still wants more.
 How cute is this face!
 Both girls having a blast.
Some days I think I'm crazy what I do with both girls alone...
but we have so much fun it's all worth it!
Teagan upset I told her to stop eating so many strawberries.
 Despite me telling them we had enough strawberries...
 they both kept picking.
 Taya even waited for her little sissy.
 Taya found the perfect strawberry...
 so she ate it!
 She told me this was the best day ever!
 Teagan found another one...
 to eat!
We got enough strawberries to last us a month...so it was time to enjoy the other activities on the farm.
I could not believe how Taya was not afraid of the goats at all!
 Teagan kept her distance.
 Taya fed them all.
 She kept getting more food...
 and more food.
 She now wants baby goats...
 for her birthday!
A game of tic tac toe.
 Jumping fun.
 It was tough to get the girls out of this bounce house.
What's a day on the farm without a ride on the tractor.
Taya really enjoyed these tractor races.
 Teagan just chillin'
 There goes Taya.
 Once she got the hang of driving this...
 she was off...
 going zoom...zoom!
 This was also one of her favorite things at the farm...
 the cow train.  The driver drove this train pretty fast and in circle after circle so we all got dizzy!
 The BIG tube slide.
 Wheewww!
Not happy when I told her it was time to go home!

No comments: