At Taya's school, she made me the sweetest Mother's Day Gift. I can't believe how well my 3 year old knows her mommy.
And then to the best mom I know. You'd think I would have an updated picture, but every time she is here to visit, she works so much, we never have time to take a picture. My mom has been with me through all my ups and downs. She is my rock that I turn to when I need advice and ready to pull my hair out. She is the most generous, caring, loving, patient, hard working person I know. I have countless stories of when there was a crisis in my life, she was the one person I knew who would always be there for me. She devotes her life to me and my brother, and she makes our lives easier. She is my best friend, and I love creating all of the wonderful memories we share together!

No comments:
Post a Comment