This was a weekend that was just non-stop. Saturday morning, we started with Taya's soccer game. You would think I would have pictures of Taya kicking the ball, instead I can't take my eyes off this busy body.
Saturday night we headed to a BBQ at Owen's house. Lots of great food and good company.
We topped Saturday night off with a bonfire at our neighbors house. Sunday started with Bart leaving town at 5am, and the girls and I were off to a busy day. We celebrated Sydney's 1st birthday.
Here is the birthday girl.
It was a Winnie the Poo party, and the girls had a blast! They got lots of goodies to take home, and Taya kept saying, "I can't believe all the treats we got...this was the best party ever!"
Then, our church was having a Kid Jam. Bouncy fun...
glitter tattoos...
plus lots of games!!!
We ended the evening with lots of neighbors over the house...all jumping away on the trampoline until it was too dark to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment