I heard about a farm that was really cool to visit. It's called Winterpast Farm in Wake Forest, and it was AWESOME! Farmer Mary showed us around the farm. We brought lots of food to feed the animals.
Teagan was shy at first, but after a while she got right in there.
The girls were amazed at the peacock.
Lots of chickens to feed.
The girls even got the eggs that the chickens laid.
More bunnies.
This baby turkey is only 6 days old.
More chickens to feed.
Both girls feeding the bunny at the same time.
I couldn't believe how Taya was not afraid of any of the animals.
Even a baby pig.
Now to goats, donkeys, an emu, and even a lama.
How cute is this! (Thanks to Nana Gail for the matching outfits)
Helping farmer Mary carry the baby bunnies.
I think we need a bunny!
She has 2 baby bunnies on her lap.
Silly girl.
4 baby bunnies!
Bart even got into all of the farm fun.
Fun on a good old fashion tire swing.
Now onto the guinea pigs.
Somehow a bunny got in the guinea pig cage.
This is too precious!
5 day old bunny.
We all had a blast at the farm today. I couldn't believe how the girls wanted to hold all of the animals and feed each one from their hand. Teagan still isn't too sure about the chickens, but Taya...she's my farm girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment