Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Fun

Taya woke up on Mother's Day so excited to show me what she made me.  This pretty purse...
 and look what she said about me on the back of it.
 She also made me this special artwork that I can't wait to frame.
Bart asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate the day.  We've been so busy lately, I wanted to do nothing but stay home and relax.  It was a beautiful day to be outside...and the kids enjoyed every moment of it.
 Our neighbors got a new slip and slide.
It was a baseball theme slide that kept the kids entertained for a while.
Then, they brought out the big slide!
 Teagan slept for the first three hours of fun...but when she woke up...she was ready to have some fun.
 All the big kids were worn out from playing on it for hours, so the two little ones enjoyed it all to themselves.
For dinner...we headed to one of my favorites...Mellow Mushroom.
 My crazy girls!

No comments: