Taya graduated from preschool today. Doesn't sound like a big milestone, but it is when you consider how far Taya has come this year. She started the school year with severe anxiety as crying at drop off lasted well into the school year. Her first performance at Thanksgiving was all tears. Fast forward to the end of the year, and she was all smiles!!!
Her graduating class.
Walking up to the stage.
She wore a beautiful dress the Broker's gave her.
At all of the performances this year, Taya has gotten more and more comfortable. This time I promised her something special if I could hear her sing. She is way in the back, but I was still able to hear her belt out the words!
Teagan ran and gave her a big hug when it was over.
Eating some goodies.
This one is ready for school!
Her wonderful teachers.
Her special treat since she did so well.....
she LOVES it!
Teagan inherits Taya's old scooter. While I shed a few tears with Taya's preschool graduation...I'm not ready for this one to go to school as then I know my babies are growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment