People ask me how I stay skinny...the answer is easy...I run non-stop chasing after these two girls! It was a rainy Saturday morning, so the girls and I headed to Marbles!
It was the 1st time I've taken Teagan where she is actually old enough to enjoy it.
She had a blast.
Both girls ran from activity to activity.
They played so well together.
Veggie thief!
Here she comes.
Not afraid to milk to cow!
Taking care of all of the piggies.
Teagan thinking she can ride the horse. Plus, she's combing its hair.
I was pretty impressed with how Taya put all the piggies right where they need to be to get some milk.
My scuba girl.
Of course, Teagan wanted to try.
Ahoy matey.
Taya tried to teach Teagan how to shoot hoops.
Watching the kids play hockey.
They worked so well together in the kitchen.
If Teagan does not sick from chewing on every food item in here, it will be a miracle.
Making a pizza.
Delivering the pizza!
It was an exhausting day, but we had a blast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment