Bart started my birthday off in such a sweet way with his kind words that he wrote about me on the blog. When I logged onto the blog that day, I was like who hacked into it? But then when I read the entry, I realized my husband knows what makes my day so special. Not a fancy, expensive gift...just something from the heart. Being the only man in the household, he doesn't get to say much, but those words he wrote meant the world to me, and he really made my day!
When I was younger to celebrate my birthday, I always wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. So guess where my girls wanted to go on my birthday....
It was a day of all SMILES!
The merry go around was a hit for Teagan.
Taya, of course, loved it, too.
They went again and again.
Really all of the rides were a hit!
Taya is a champ when it comes to the games. She fills her pockets with tokens, and she is off.
More rides. Teagan really liked putting the tokens in, too.
Grammy spends a fortune at Chuck E Cheese, but she never says no...as she knows the kids are having a blast and making memories.
Some little girl is addicted to playing games.
You think 100 tokens would be enough...
not with these girls who love to play...play...play!
But with a big smile like this...you know they are having a ball.
Who won???
I'm shocked no one got hurt with all the balls flying here.
Check out all of these tickets!
She was in awe how many she won.
Chuck E Cheese!!!
Teagan wasn't too sure about him.
Taya loves him.
Flying high.
One more game...
one more ride...even for this little one who was about to pass out from exhaustion.
Later that evening...we celebrated with cake.
My sweet girls.
Blowing out the candles.
Taya helped me open all of my presents.
It was a great day with my family, and I'm so blessed to celebrate another great year with the ones I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment