Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweetheart

What do you get the perfect woman who will not let you buy her anything for her birthday.....Well deserved words of adoration and affection!!!!!!!!!

We always joke about how 8 minutes (we met at 8 Minute Dating) changed our lives forever. I was fortunate to marry a woman who raised the bar for wives everywhere. You are someone who loves unconditionally, cares beyond measure, gives her best always and is committed to making married life better than my hopes. As a mom, there are none that compare and words cannot describe the legacy that you have with our girls. They are beautiful girls because of you.

For the rare times that the house is quiet and I reach over to grab your hand and smile, know that I am smiling because I am holding the hand of the woman I find to be more beautiful everyday and thankful for every moment we have together. I love you with all of my heart. Happy Birthday!

No comments: